To view the board closer or to source items from the board, visit me at Olioboard!
What is most important to me in my nook is:
- a quiet and comfortable place to read iPad, the obnoxious pile of magazines I have and of course, books!
- a nice clean surface to work on the laptop or sort through fabric and rug samples
- plenty of closed storage in the dressers
- some inspirational artwork- (I have a bit of an obsession with chairs....hence my logo)
- some natural light and some necessary mood lighting with several lamps
- some pretty orchids...just because!
Lesley of ChaoticallyCreative
Kate of Dabble in Chic
Marilyn of Design-Magnifique
Julie of Go Simply Savvy
Colette of Frugal-Finds
Antoinette of Push Interiors
Katrina of Seaside Interiors
Selma of Selma Hammer
Stacy of Stacy Naquin Interiors
Michelle of Fashion House Interiors
Jennifer of Jennifer Reynolds Interiors
Olivia of Sway Grl
And if you haven't checked out Olioboard yet...well, get out from under that rock and sign up- its free and then you can participate in these monthly bloghops and many other contests that Olioboard holds!