Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Great wicker chair find!

Remember the post I did last week on using wicker chairs for indoor design? If you missed it, you can read all the deets here.
Well, I just spotted the best chairs ever over at Copy Cat Chic. If you are not familiar with Copy Cat Chic, the author, Reichel, features high end products and low end knock-offs. If you shopped her blog, you could furnish your entire home to get a high end look for a low end budget! I am a huge fan and Copy Cat Chic was one of the first blogs I started reading! Here is what Reichel found for the wicker chair option and I am salivating to get me one (or two!)


The Crate and Barrel Summerlin Chair for $339. I don't think the chair is currently available...but that's ok because you can get this one:



 I can definitely see this in my living room with some amazing upholstered pillow cushions...maybe in something like this:

Calico Corners Magnificat Classic  here
 We'll see if I can pull the trigger! Happy shopping!


1 comment:

  1. Pull the trigger! Love those chairs! Love the grey color though--maybe if I order it on backorder, it will bs available when I finally have a house to put it in! Thanks for always having the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!