Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

OlioHop on Monday- Mom-Spaces

This is going to be a busy weekend! Not only is my little girl turning eight (which makes me feel old just saying it!) but we plan on having some family over to celebrate. I am also preparing a few guest posts on other blogs I adore and I am prepping for the next OlioHop set to launch on Monday, July 30th at 9 am!

Homestyling101 Wayfair Contest

For those of you who missed it, on OlioHop is a blog hop in which we share our Olioboards (Olioboard is a very cool, free, mood board website...did I mention free?) So here is the challenge this month. Head over to Olioboard. Join if you haven't already. Then get to creating! This month's OlioHop is about a Mom-space- a nook, a room, a corner devoted entirely to a Mom.

Homestyling101 Organizational BlogHop

Once you've created your Mom-space, come back here on Monday and link it up. There is also a panel of amazing bloggers who will be featuring their boards as well and I can't wait to see what they come up with! Check back here on Monday and I'll share the links to their posts, you share the link to your Olioboard (no blog necessary) and it will be one big share-fest! Happy Olio-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!