Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Book Review: The Digital Mom Handbook

I am such a book fanatic. A total book geek. I interned at Book-of-the-Month Club, I can't leave a Goodwill or a Thrift Store without a book. And, yes, I had built-in bookshelves put in my den to house this little obsession. To honor the book geek within, I think that every week (or every other week) I will share a book that I am digging. Sad to say, most of the books I love are design-ish related so I figure the topic won't stray too far from the topic of my blog.

Today's book that I am loving is the The Digital Mom Handbook: How to Blog, Vlog, Tweet, and Facebook Your Way to a Dream Career at Home

I have read this book twice already, folded down pages, highlighted, taken notes- you name it. For a tiny book and a cheap price, this book is chock-full of information if you have a blog of your own or if you are interested in starting your own blog. My friend, Caroline, over at SmartyPantsMama recommended it to me when I started blogging. I guess she really is a smarty-pants because this book has been an amazing business tool for my blog.

This book is written by two very successful mommy-bloggers and in the book, they share their experiences along with invaluable tools to get your blog where you want it to be. Whether you are just thinking about blogging or if you have a blog already- this book is helpful at any point in your blogging experience.


The Digital Mom Handbook: How to Blog, Vlog, Tweet, and Facebook Your Way to a Dream Career at Home
I have found this book to be an invaluable tool in growing my blog. Besides learning about the journey of the two authors, this book also includes contributions from other successful bloggers who share their unique experiences and insights. In learning their background stories, as well as the ones shared by the authors, I have come to realize that no one blog is the same and no one journey is the same either. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great tip! I would have never thought about reading something from Mom Blogger since that's not my expertise--but I think I better check it out now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!