Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Peeping Tom Tuesday: Kirstie Alley's Maine retreat

Today's Peeping Tom Tuesday is of a Maine retreat of Kirstie Alley....former Dancing with the Stars Contestant, Cheers lady, wore a bathing suit on Oprah...you know who she is!

This feminine and joyful home is currently on the market! It looks like a Grandma-inspired cottage and a truly fluffed-out bed and breakfast. For just less than $2 million you can live like a star!

I have a soft spot for the quaintness of Maine and that side of me just swoons over the charm of this home....however, the stager in me wants to tone down the patterns and highlight the pops of color....oh, what to do?


Loving this brightly tiled bathroom! I could chill there...




All photos are courtesy of FrontDoor.com....Check out more adorable pics at Front Door and the deets on the listing here......sooo, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a voyeur, so I love Peeping Tom Tuesdays!
    A lot more girly than my taste, but a beautiful house. What a great space and I love that bathroom tile.

    Have a great day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love peeping!! Overall her house is a bit frilly & girly for me but I'm loving the open feel of her home. And I could definitely find myself happily relaxing in that bathroom and tub! Simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!