Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bedroom Beauties: Great Headboards

In my opinion, the most important statement piece in the bedroom is the headboard. Regardless of what else is going on in the room (fireplace, sliding doors, great windows, stunning architecture) I find the headboard (and bed) should always be the show-stopper in the room. Whatever your flavor: iron headboard, upholstered headboard, wooden headboard: just think of it as the jewel of the room! Ok,I'll get off my headboard soapbox and show you some pics and share a great HGTV contest to win.....you guessed it, a headboard!
Seriously, people....can you not just die?
Horchow
Gorgeous on a more realistic budget...
(btw- you can remove the creepy little bird...no offense to birds...I'm not a fan here)
Ballard Designs
One of my all-time favorite styles!
West Elm
Me likey....
Home Decorators
Here is the link to the contest for those of you who might have missed it in the Feb/March issue of HGTV Magazine. Just a warning...to enter, it states that you are signing you up for a free trial of the HGTV magazine. I thoroughly enjoy the magazine but just want to make sure you read the fine print there!

Cover Bed Giveaway...enter HERE!
Now go enter and win!!
BTW- I have received nothing for this post....just love sharing with you all!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!I'm due for an upgrade soon! And currently obsessed with Home Decorators--hope to go for a quilted headboard one day:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!