Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Man Cave Mania

This is how I was feeling last week....

I had my hand in about 20 different projects and completed nothing! I couldn't even get my blog posts together! Anyway, it is a new week...so I would like to share one thing I did complete last week and it was my entry into the Man Cave Contest on Olioboard. For those of you not familiar with Olioboard, it is an amazing (and free) site that I use to put together mood boards for my clients. You can print them, email them, and it corrals all the resources to the items you select. You need not be a designer to take part...try it out if you are trying to pull a room together..it is addicting! Anyway, here is the Man Cave I created...I tried to keep it sophisticated yet cool and meeting the needs of every man...(4 tvs....you get the idea!)

I would really love it if you could vote for me! The winning board ends up on the Today Show and you can vote daily!! Thanks and let me know if you give Olioboard a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!