Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Peeping Tom Tuesday: Late Night goes out East!

In the spirit of the summer season, and as a life-time New Yorker, I have decided to take a trip out east for this installment of Peeping Tom Tuesday. I found these photos of late-night funnyman, Jimmy Fallon's home out in Sagaponack and simply fell in love (with the house, although Jimmy Fallon isn't so bad either!)

Built in 1850, I love the traditional Victorian style of this three-story home. 



With six bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths, I imagine the Fallons are having some kickin' parties this summer!


And what would an old horse-farm be without two horse barns (one with a heated pool) and an apple-orchard!


Another gem nestled on the east end of Long Island....for more photos visit here.

1 comment:

  1. You had me at two horse barns and an apple orchard! How lovely it must be... :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!