Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beauty in Waiting....

Ralph Waldo Emerson said,  
“It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.”
And it is with this sentiment that I share this exquisite post by one of my favorite decorating bloggers: 'Censational Girl'- a blog I read daily!

Below you will see a photo of a stunning entry and waiting room. Before you scroll down, I would like for you to guess what you would be waiting for if you were sitting in this cool room: my first guesses were- an ad agency, a modeling agency or perhaps a hair salon.




Ok, so I would be wrong, wrong and wrong. In fact, if you were sitting in this waiting room, you could, in fact, be waiting for something a little more invasive.....something like a root canal! Yep, believe it! This is the waiting room of a very cool dentist. And the kicker of it all is that she decorated the office HERSELF!! Pretty cool, right? To drill down for more of the details (ok, couldn't help myself) check out the Centsational Girl Blog where she shares all the details about the decor and the dentist herself!

Artist, Designer, Dentist!

On another note: tomorrow is the last date to enter our Piret and Tamara giveaway! Click here to enter...

Also, I have had some wonderful people subscribe to have the blog delivered to them via email. However, it has come to my attention that some addresses have been listed unverified so please check your email to make sure the you have verified that you have subscribed so you can start receiving the post regularly. Thanks for your support!

5 comments:

  1. I want to get my teeth drilled THERE! Doesn't it make you feel like if her waiting room looks that amazing, she'll make your smile look just as amazing?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....that MIGHT make going to the dentist a little better...but I would still need the drugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out blog hopping. Nice to meet you. Feel free to stop by my blogs. Kim
    http://losingitlikealunatic.blogspot.com/
    http://cravingsofalunatic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, LOVE your blog! Sorry I missed the giveaway-darn!

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
    Hope you'll hop by and visit my blog too!
    Have a great week!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!