Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Morning Book Review: Good Bones, Great Pieces

Good morning! It has been a crazy week/weekend so I was a little light with the bloggin' I also missed a few Monday Morning Book Reviews because with the start of the school year- I think I lost track of my days! Anyway, today that biz is back on! The book I chose today I don't own but intend on buying very soon for my design library:
Good Bones, Great Pieces: The Seven Essential Pieces That Will Carry You Through a Lifetime 



"Good Bones, Great Pieces" is written by a mother/daughter duo from my home county of Westchester, NY. What I love about the book is that they give a list of the seven pieces they feel are the most versatile and useable pieces for a home. (I just knew the dresser would be on there! I have used dressers in every room!)

This helps the decorating process whatever stage you are in....first apartment, first home, downsizing, re-decorating, etc. Besides giving the list of essential "great pieces" (you know how I love lists!) the book is also visually inspiring including spaces they have decorated along with other celebrated designers. And for less than $20 on Amazon I will probably be making this purchase real soon! If anyone already has Good Bones, Great Pieces: The Seven Essential Pieces That Will Carry You Through a Lifetime let me know your favorite tidbit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!