Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Doing what you love...

I am so lucky to do what I love. Today I get to shop for granite counters, vanities, and lighting fixtures for above a kitchen island. Who is luckier than me? I totally believe in this...


This is what I am loving....two tone granite and large lighting fixtures... I love how there are three fixtures but since they are lightweight in color and style they don't overwhelm the room...



Loving the look of one large fixture with several pendants...


This would look great with the bronze handles that are going on the cream cabinets.....
Lamps Plus Chic Chalet Bronze 30"


Also loving this guy.....
Lamps Plus Sunset Drive
I think I am going to bring this one to the client as my fave!
Lamps Plus Island Chandelier

I am also looking forward to sharing some progress shots with you next week of some of the nifty projects I have been working on! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I vote the island chandelier as a favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Joanne. I love the look of the large scale trio of pendants. The island chandelier has some character. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!