Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Kitchen Project

One of the projects I am considering tackling this summer is re-doing my kitchen cabinets. I currently have golden oak cabinets. They are in pretty good shape- they are just not my style....at all. When we moved into the home, the kitchen had just been renovated and I wasn't in the position to start ripping out new stuff when there was so many other things to address. Anyway, I was considering using one of those kits by Rustoleum.

          







Right now I am on a black kick. The kitchen is very light and bright so I might do black cabinets on the bottom and perhaps a cream on top. I am so inspired by this kitchen that came across my email via Cultivate this morning. What do you think? Is black too strong? Are you digging the cream cabinets? What type of counter? I am thinking cream granite with very few grain lines....Check out Cultivate for more photos of this stunning kitchen by Sarah Jernigan of Sarah Jernigan Designs, Inc.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you on BlogHer. I am starting to like black lately too. I have a post called Colored Kitchen Cabinets and the last photo is of black cabinets, so take a look if you like. It's not the best example, but it will give you more ideas. I am at www.housekaboodle.com - click Kitchens to find the post I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!