Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Loving some new furniture resources!

The past few days I have been on a major hunting spree for select pieces for clients. One piece I am looking for which has been particularly tricky is a corner tv media cabinet without doors. The budget does not allow for built-ins and the client is strongly against the tv above the fireplace so we are sticking it in the corner! To add more architectural interest, I really wanted to nestle a corner piece right into that corner as opposed to caddy-cornering a standard piece. I have come to find that the corner piece is an extinct beast within the furniture jungle. Once my usual resources turned up dry, I whipped out my always useful Interior Design Magazine's Product Index Buyers Guide chock-full of resources (I forget which issue this was published in but it is about 120 pages of resources listed alphabetically or by category.)

Interior Design Mag


I always find new resources so I wanted to share my finds: How could you resist this dining table and chair from Usona Home- so modern but organic at the same time....if I were only that cool...

Usona Home Dining Table & Chair

And I am loving what Country Swedish has to offer- updated country with a bit of cool....and I am a sucker for a punch of yellow!
Country Swedish

Loved the hunt for furniture but unfortunately no corner cabinet.....I would love to hear some of your favorite furniture resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!