Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Homestyling101 to appear in LivingHere section of The Journal News



Happy Weekend! Hoping that the sun is finding you this weekend...and hoping it shows its face in NY! I am tired of this dreary weather!

On another happy note- I am so excited to share that I will be appearing in this weekend's edition of the LivingHere section in The Journal News, the newspaper covering Westchester, Putnam and Rockland Counties. Here is the online version of the article. Read it HERE.

tjn 0407 re-ask the expert contractor jobs

Thanks to all the wonderful editors at the Journal News, (especially Karen Croke) who were such a delight to work with! Also a big thanks to Frank from CST Creations who allowed me to use his beautiful showroom for my photo shoot! Anyone looking to re-do a kitchen should be sure to stop in there- the selection is stunning and Frank is a pleasure to work with!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Joanne! I really wanted to read the article but 'they' don't allow it unless you subscribe... Can you post the entire article on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!