Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

TV or No TV?

This week I was faced multiple times with the age-old question of where to put the big stinkin' tv. The conversation usually goes like this..."My husband wants a 190" flat screen and to make it the focal point of the room...I don't really want a tv in the room" Ok, that is a bit of an exaggeration but whenever I work on a living room or den, the tv is always worth a discussion. I took a virtual trip over to Pinterest to get some inspiration and here are some great ideas.....


Source: 





All pictures via Pinterest....loving these creative ideas! How have you handled your tv situation?

Don't forget to join the Blog Hop til You Drop......find new blogs and get yours out there, too!

4 comments:

  1. Coming over from Blog Hop Til You Drop. Those are cute ways to display a TV. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting via the Blog Hop and new follower of your lovely blog!

    that television in the mantle is genius! Glad to have connected with your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband really does want to put a too-large-for-our-room t.v. in our living room. I am fighting him tooth and nail and hoping to compromise on a happy medium! I actually really like the frame around the t.v. in the midst of a gallery wall. Easy and resourceful, too.

    Off to join and visit the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came over from the Blog Hop and I am so glad I did. Your blog is wonderful. I am a new follower.
    http://bassinetbabble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!