First, here are the rules of tagging....
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
- Let them know you have tagged them.
1. What led you to blogging?
I took the plunge and started my own interior design business just a few years ago after years of being out of school. I started the blog about 8 months ago in an attempt to supplement my business presence online but since then I have realized a whole new wonderful world that blogging has opened me up to.
2. What's one goal you have for your blog?
One goal I have for my little blog is that it gets people as excited about design as I am (and occasionally gets them to chuckle). Ever since I was little, I was passionate about furniture, color and design. It just gets my heart pumping! (I'm probably the only college kid who spent their hard earned money on pottery.... Fiesta-ware was my obsession!) I know some people find decorating intimidating so if I can inspire or excite one reader about my passion for design then my blog is doing its job!
3. What's your favorite part of your home?
My bedroom- not large but very soothing....limited clutter, great colors and my Restoration Hardware bedding which makes my bed feel like a haven!
4. What would your closet or home (your choice) say about you?
My closet would say "it is time to move or take over your husband's closet because it is just too small and poorly organized"....
5. Favorite meal or comfort food?
Pizza....I'm a New Yorker.....I really don't need more than a good slice!
6. What item would you love to splurge on if money was no object?
A Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sofa....if I knew my kids and dog would be kind to it.
7.If you had an entire day alone, with no responsibilities or obligations, how would you spend it?
First to the gym, then a massage, then in the bed with my computer, design magazines and the tv tuned to Bravo.
8.Favorite vacation destination?
Italy.....Sorrento to be exact.
9. Do you live near your hometown, or have you moved far away?
I moved about 50 miles away- still go back all the time!
10. What's your dream job, if there is such a thing?
I'm doing it....part-time designer, full-time Mom!
11. Complete this thought. Ten years ago...I was a month away from marrying my soul-mate. Here we are, almost ten years later, two kids, lots of memories and (God-willing) many years ahead of us!
Ok, enough about me...Since I would love to get to know you, the readers, better- pick a question and answer it in the comment section!
Here are the eleven bloggers I tagged and below are their eleven questions. I selected some of my favorite blogs and these are some busy ladies so I understand if they don't continue the tag!
Amber at Amber Interiors
Bryn at Bryn Alexandra
Andrea at Oak Ridge Revival
Cristin at Simplified Bee
Anna at Directions Not Included
Shelli at A la Mode
Ashli at Mini Manor
Amber at Simple Dwellings
Elizabeth at The Mustard Ceiling
Rachel at Just a Touch of Gray
Carmel at Our Fifth House
1. If your life was a movie, who would play you?
2. Favorite guilty pleasure reality show?
3. One makeup product you could not live without?
4. If you could design one celebrity's home, whose would it be and why?
5. What was the biggest splurge item you ever purchased for your home?
6. If you could get any car you could afford, which would it be?
7. The best meal you can make is...
8. Favorite magazine is...
9. Favorite Smartphone App is...
10. The one thing you will always find in my fridge is....
11. Meeting the girls out for Girls Night...first drink of the night is....