Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Amazing Antique Spot: The Yellow Monkey

Sorry if this is a repeat post for some of you but my email subscribers were never sent this and I am trying to work the problem out with a re-post! 

Do you ever stumble upon something and then say to yourself...."Have I been living under a rock? How did I not know about this???" That is what happened to me last week. I was visiting a client's house in beautiful South Salem and on my way back to my office, I drove by a quaint little area in Cross River. There I found my latest obsession and go-to place: The Yellow Monkey.

Some of you local readers may have heard of this amazing gem of a boutique and you're thinking "hello...where have you been?" I was so excited about their eclectic mix of antiques and reproductions, I walked through the store three times with my jaw on the floor.

The Yellow Monkey has such an amazing collection of stunning antiques, garden pieces, reproductions, upholstered pieces and an amazing art gallery as well. On my third trip around I stumbled upon the glorious workroom filled with fabric books that could keep me occupied for days!

They also have an amazing selection of linens and throws that are absolutely luxurious!

Anyway, if you are in the area, check it out....if you aren't....visit their website...www.yellowmonkey,com Let me know what you are looking for. They like us designers over at the Yellow Monkey and will give us some discounts so let me know if you are ready to shop....I am itching to go back!
Check out their adorable mascot on the gorgeous couch!

You can also follow them on Facebook here!


1 comment:

  1. I love antique shops. We have some in my town, but lots of times the items are very expensive!

    I am loving your blog, maybe you can check out mine and we can follow each other!

    InĂªs
    perfect-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!