Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

All you need is rugs....

The allure of a great rug can really transcend any room design! In fact, I am known to include some vibrant and graphic rugs to really excite some of the rooms I decorate. I know it is the knee-jerk reaction of some homeowners to select a very neutral, understated rug because they are afraid to make a mistake with a large purchase such as this. Following are some rooms that just come to life because of the rug!
Source

Source


Source



Source



Here are a few affordable and exciting rugs that I have compiled so you can get adventurous in your own homes. Don't be afraid to let your floors do the talking....it might be just what your space needs to come to life!

All you need is rugs....






 

2 comments:

  1. I love the curtains in that second picture. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for buy these all beautiful stuff.
    Thanks!
    rugs uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!