Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Artist Spotlight: Lisa Kobin of Crystal Alley

From time to time, I like to feature artists and designers on my blog whom I admire. Today, I'd like to feature my favorite artist/designer of all-time.

Besides being immensely talented, she is also quite special to me. She has been my best friend for over 25 years (did I mention we met in-utero?) This talented gal is Lisa Kobin of Crystal Alley.

about me

To try to define Lisa as an artist is quite a challenge. She studied Fashion Design, and worked as a Fashion Designer. She designed some of the cutest kids clothes you could imagine. Then when she started making beautiful babies of her own, she ventured out into other areas of design. There isn't one thing she can't do!

Lisa has done beautiful wall murals:
Untitled-5

Fashion Illustrations (That is the Snowflake Princess for the New York Palace Hotel, NYC):
1

Logo Design:
BelmarK2014FinalRECOLORED FOR WEBSITE

Photography:
1

And this is where it gets crazy....Lisa is so super-talented, look what she can do with an egg and a pumpkin. I can barely dye Easter eggs with a kit! Those are HAND-PAINTED on the eggs & pumpkins!  This is true art!
5

3

Did I mention what she can do with chalk?
DSC_2989b2

Lisa recently expanded her portfolio and started doing House Portraits. In fact, this beauty showed up in the mail for me the other day from my amazing friend. It is my house. My very first house. The house I brought my babies home from the hospital to. We are currently in the process of selling our home to get a little more space but I will always cherish the memories I've had here....and Lisa captured that in this beautiful portrait. I can't wait to bring this and the memories over to our new home one day! 
final2a4b


In fact, if you go to Lisa's YouTube site you can watch videos of the art in progress. Here is the one of my house portrait being done.



Amazing, right? I didn't even mention that she is an amazing singer and has sung the National Anthem at some Minor League Baseball games and some NHL games. Yes, her talent is endless....but perhaps the best thing about Lisa is her giant heart. With all this talent and beauty, she is also the nicest person with the largest heart...I am blessed to have her as my best friend.

Ok,....enough of my gushing....now go and subscribe to her site, follow her on social media and all that good stuff so you don't miss out on an ounce of this talent!

Business Card Template Crystal Alley

 Or follow her on Twitter: @LisaPuccioKobin
Or Subscribe to her amazing YouTube channel to watch her amazing artwork in progress:
Or Subscribe to her YouTube channel to view her singing performances!

I can't wait to see what else is in store for Lisa Kobin and Crystal Alley!

1 comment:

  1. I came across this type of large number of fascinating stuff in your online journal particularly its discourse. From the huge amounts of remarks on your own articles, I figure I am not by any means the only one having most of the pleasure here! keep doing awesome…styling house for sale

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!