Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I know on the last post I apologized for my long hiatus and then whoops! I did it again! Actually- I didn't really take a hiatus- my computer was on the fritz...I couldn't log-on to Blogger (uggh!) and then my hard drive went and crashed! Fun stuff...really.

Anyway, I'm back! Up and running and I super busy! I have been working with some new clients along with finishing up some of the current jobs which took a slow stall in the summertime. I will have some great progress shots to share with you from one of my favorite clients since I'll be swinging by there tomorrow....yipppeee!

In the meantime, I also have lots of things I'm loving right now so let me share...my top five faves of the moment:

#1. Shut-up Schumacher! This stationary is to die for.....

Schumacher Chiang Mai Dragon Alabaster
Schumacher Birds & Butterflies

#2. Corrie Hayes...I have a place for this peacock!

Peacock Painting, Original Peacock Bird art, Abstract painting, bright contemporary art, children's and nursery art, wild painting, colorful 

#3. Kate Spade....you've made my Christmas list...yes...I'm working on that already:) And I resisted the re-emergence of gold but gold & pink?? Wowsa....
956


#4. Aww Avenue B....The color of this chest makes such a statement....LOVE it!
Royale Chest 


#5. Urban Decay...you've changed my life with 24/7 Glide-on eyeliner. This stuff does NOT move....finally! Where has this eyeliner been all my life?? I have Corrupt and Zero...can't get enough!
Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil


And I'm hoping to be able to share some big exciting business news soon! I have a new endeavor I'm working on which I'll be able to share with you all very soon, I hope!


1 comment:

  1. Every room looks spectacular, Joanne Palumbo. You have some beautiful things to decorate with and you make it all look extra special. You've even got snow to make your outdoor decorations look even more wonderful! modern house design

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!