Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

A day at 200 Lex

Well, I took a mini-hiatus from the blog because I had so much going on with client work that I couldn't get my mo-jo going to sit and write about it! Last week I spent a day sourcing product for clients at the Design Center at 200 Lexington. I spent some time drooling in the Arteriors showroom......



Sorry for the fuzzy picture but I brought my little camera...not the best pics...but you get the idea!
So moody and beautiful...it is like a jewelry store...so many beautiful things I didn't know where to look!


Arteriors also has a line called Mottega which is a collection of lamps that you can customize to build your own lamp. So beautiful!

I think I could design a room around those red lamps!




To see some of the Arteriors products visit their site to flip through their catalogs. They sell through some retail venues but they predominantly sell to the trade- if you are interested in any items, contact me directly for info!

Also, go over to Motegga to build your own lamp...they are GORG! Quite a splurge but for better pricing contact me directly!

I have other showroom pics from some of my favorites, Hickory Chair, Global Views, McGuire, Lee Industries and more that I will share next week!

Today I am also linking up to HLM Interior Design blog's Interior Design blog hop. Stop over to discover new interior design related blogs...starting with HLM if you haven't already!

HLM Interior Design

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour! I would lose my mind in that store. I love the candy colored lamps--great colors and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Just spent some time in Arteriors at High Point, and found so many amazing new and old pieces!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!