Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Things I am loving and a CRAZY sale!

I have been shopping my little heart out for a new client and I have to say I have been a wee bit tempted to place a few orders for myself. Here is what I am loving this week:

These are a classic- the Greek Key Nested Tables at Pier1...now these are just a ridiculous deal....and they can go virtually anywhere!

Loving this accessory from Zhush, one of my new favorite online shops...these Global Views Gold Urchin Objects will look great on a client's mantle..just a little something special!





 While I was over at Zhush I almost picked up these little Green Onyx Teardrop beauties for myself.....but I decided I would add it to the Christmas list so the hubs would have something to surprise me with....


I was also shopping at Cost Plus World Market and found some MAJOR love for these items:
  Augustus Library Shelf- great way to fake built-ins!

 I want to snuggle into this one....

Here is the Kendall Ivory Sofa from Cost Plus...(can you tell I am still sofa shopping?)

Needing a little blue....
Loving this Peacock Jacquard Venetian Pillow from Cost Plus, also.... and how about two of these on the table for Thanksgiving...
And CostPlus World Market is having their Friends & Family sale this weekend only for 25% off furniture, decor and more! Just enter offer code OCTFF3654 and let me know what you buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!