Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

TRADhome...some good reading!

So yesterday I sat down with my IPad on a yucky rainy Sunday and read the 2nd issue of TRADHome, the online version of the paper mag Traditional Home. This mag was just what I needed to bring some sun into my dreary day! Besides the colorful interior shots, they also feature 10 great design apps, and rooms by Melanie Turner (one of my favorite designers). The issue is called the Bloggers issue and TRADhome introduces 10 new TRADhome designers. These designers are inspiring and their rooms are breathtaking. And the feature written on Mona Ross Berman was written by Design Manifest designer and blogger, Naomi Stein. (She nominated Berman for the honor in TRADhome and subsequently was asked to pen the article...very cool for both talented ladies!)
After you read her article, you should go check out her blog Design Manifest. Ok, I've shared enough...now that is looks to be another rainy day here in NY, I might have to go back and re-read the issue of TRADhome...enjoy!
TRADhome Issue


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!