Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Celebrating with inspired tablescapes

I have been very busy (haven't we all!) and I haven't had a chance to blog much about decorating for the upcoming holiday festivities. In fact, I am a bit intimidated by all the beautiful holiday decor I have seen throughout the blogosphere the past few weeks. Since my dining room table is currently covered in Christmas cards, catalogs, contracts and school projects, I had to search the lovely land of Pinterest to find some motivation to create a beautiful tablescape this weekend. Check out some of my faves....

What do you think......Simple and Elegant:


Graphic and bold:

Unexpected Color:


Earthy and Natural:


Gorgeous Metallics:

Let's see if I can get anything on my table this weekend. Which would you choose?


1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!