Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What's your backsplash?

Hello, strangers! The last few weeks of June have been kicking my butt. I still owe you all more deets on BlogFest which will come shortly...in the meantime, I wanted to share an article I was included in about selecting the right backsplash for your kitchen.

I actually just did a backsplash in the kitchen of a home I was staging. The kitchen was a new, updated kitchen but somehow it just fell flat. We decided to put a beautiful caramel-toned marble backsplash in a brick pattern. It looks beautiful (bad, blogger...no photos). See what other professionals are recommending for this eye-candy in the kitchen!

 UTSanDiego

MATERIALS AND STYLES COLOR GROUT AND PATTERNS

Here are some of my favorite photos from Houzz with some amazing backsplash options.

White subway tile in a brick pattern with a dark grout.


This looks like some sparkly marble- in a brick pattern with light grout.


This little sparkler looks like some pretty glass tiles...so beauts!


If you can't do it on the counters...here is a marble slab on the backsplash! Beautiful!



What kind of backsplash are you sporting? There is just so much to choose from!

8 comments:

  1. I'd love if my husband would buy a kitchen like the one in the first photo! I would be like another child to me :)
    That white makes me feel like I'm in heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really nice to see your post. Awesome color selection. Looks great.

    chennai interiors | interiors decoration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arbor Pergola Rockwall-We specialize as one of the oldest and qualified Arbor Pergola Rockwall, Cedar Structures, Custom Patios Rockwall and exterior lighting rockwall tx.



    ReplyDelete
  4. The traditional kitchen design images given here was amazing. The lighting effect large window facility makes the kitchen wonderful appearance.
    Thanks for sharing
    Office Interiors in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work! You did a good job and it is worth-sharing. It will help and guide many readers and will continue following more of your articles
    Interior Designers In Chennai
    Interior Decorators In Chennai
    Modular Kitchen Chennai
    Home Interior Designers In Chennai
    Office Interior Designers In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us
    Pooja room interior desingers in chennai
    Hotel Interior desingers in chennai
    Hospital interior designers in chennai

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!