Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Busy as a bee....



It's been a while since my last post because I just became inundated with client work! That is not a bad thing although it makes me miss checking in with you all over here. Here is a bit of what I've been up to....

Turning a playroom into library with wall to wall, wrap-around bookcases to be painted in high-gloss jewel-toned cranberry paint. Yum...my client and I refer to it as the "jewel box". It is early in the planning stages but it is going to be sooo beautiful! Here is an inspiration shot....


I've also been working on a monochromatic soothing bedroom. I'm thinking a grasscloth wall and some linen roman shades....a settee at the end of the bed....here are some inspiration shots....





I am also working on a living room/sitting room off an open plan kitchen. It is a room just for the adults...I am thinking something like this....but with a little more color....


I also was interviewed by Homestyle, (love the name of their site!), about selecting a backsplash which led me to think about the decision process that I walk clients through while selecting their own backsplashes in their kitchen reno. Realize there is lots to talk about so I'll do a post on that soon:)

I also had a photo shoot yesterday at CST Creations Kitchens & Baths for an article set to appear in the Living Here section of The Journal News which I am super excited about! I probably took the shoot way too seriously, smizing and booty-tooching, etc.....(Tyra fans know what I'm talking about:) Anyway, the story is going to run April 6th so look for me there!

Ok, that is a brief run down of my crazy- I hope to be back on a regular blogging schedule for you all! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Can I please move into a house with any of the above rooms?! Your clients are lucky to have you, you're an inspiration! Can't wait to read the article in the Journal News! (And to see your smizing & booty tooch!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!