Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am addicted to One Kings Lane


I know I might be a little late to the game here but I just have to share how much I am loving One Kings Lane. For those of you who are not familiar, One Kings Lane is a website that features steeply discounted designer goods for a limited period of time and at a limited quantity. Join here for free! (Actually, I think they give you $15 credit for joining!)
Join One Kings Lane to be updated on the sales!



 Currently they are featuring a sale on Stanley Furniture (amazing quality furniture in various styles- one of my favorite vendors) but the sale ends in about 2 days so get shopping!

Stanley Furniture via One Kings Lane


They are also featuring a new product launch by Florabella Home- they have GORGEOUS pillows! That sales ends in about 2 days also!
Florabella Home via One Kings Lane

They are also previewing a sale that starts on Friday, July 19th for Stark Rugs. I already added it to my calendar because these rugs look amazing!
Stark carpet via One Kings Lane

 My favorite part is that you can preview their calendar of future sales! If you are in the market for something you can see if there is anything to fit the bill in their future sales. I am in the market for an ottoman and a sale with Ottoman Empire starts tonight! I can tell this is going to be addicting......

Go over to One Kings Lane and join- it's free (actually it looks like they give you $15 credit for joining!) and then you can keep up to date on their amazing sales!

2 comments:

  1. Love the chairs & the rug even more! My bank account will be hurting once I have a house to furnish! I can feel it! Thanks for the great references as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! I had to discontinue emails from them, cause I was spending way too much! What I learned is there will ALWAYS be a better deal out there, so don't worry too much about missing out on one.

    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by and sharing!